Resident Camp Staff Paperwork and Reminders

  • All staff need current first aid and CPR/AED certification from either the Red Cross or the American Heart Association before arriving at camp. Staff need to bring copies of the certification cards with them to camp.
  • Bring certification cards with you to camp for things like lifeguards, food handlers permits(state specific), climbing boating, archery or other certifications.
  • All staff need to be registered Girl Scout members. Please bring $15 for registration. If you are already a member please bring your membership information for your council or your lifetime member number.

Trefoil Paperwork to fill out and bring to camp

Trefoil Information camp employees will want to know

Trefoil Questions?

Contact John Amschler (503) 977-6823 or

service unit
and click "GO"

Join Girl Scouts
Volunteer in Girl Scouts

Forms for Girl Scout activities
Visit the Properties page

GSOSW Council Calendar 

donate to Girl Scouts


© 2014 | Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington | 800-338-5248