All year long Girl Scouts unleash their ultimate potential to do amazing things for themselves and their communities. Bridging ceremonies are the perfect time to stop, take stock of every awesome adventure, and celebrate as we embrace the future!
Bridging is a defining moment when a girl becomes aware of her achievements and is ready for new adventures and responsibilities. Celebrating this change should be fun, personalized, and memorable for everyone involved. And most of all, it should be designed by the girls in true partnership with adults!
The resources below are designed to help girls and adults create a unique and meaningful bridging experience - one that you'll remember always!
Did you know? National Bridging Week is May 4-11!
- Girl Scout Bridging Guide
- Blog: 5 Ways to Bridge on a Budget
- Blog: Where does your bridge lead?
- Pinterest: Girl Scout Bridging Ideas
- Printable Stickers/Buttons (compatible with Avery Presta 94510
Round Labels and any 2" button maker):
I Bridged to Brownies
I Bridged to Juniors
I Bridged to Cadettes
I Bridged to Seniors
I Bridged to Ambassadors
I Bridged to Adult Girl Scout
- Customizable Bridging Event Flier (Word)
- Customizable Bridging Event Invitation (Word)
- Bridging Message from GSUSA CEO Sylvia Acevedo (play at your event!)
- Bridging Kits (Includes certificate, iron-on bridging awards (and Brownie Wings when flying up to Juniors), Girl Scout Membership Star pin and disc, bridging pencil, and bridging patch. Also available at your local Girl Scout shop!)