Resident Camp Programs
Thank you to all who attended, volunteered or worked during our 2013 resident camp season!
Work at resident camp
Help girls discover the outdoors, challenge themselves and become young leaders, all while having a GREAT summer and making friendships to last a lifetime. Apply and submit references today!Job descriptions:
Click on a job description below to learn more, or check out an overview of all available positions
Staff application and reference forms:
Complete both forms.
Registration & Forms
Our 2013 resident camp season has concluded. Look for our 2014 Resident Camp Brochure coming soon!
The goal of GSOSW camps is to provide a safe environment for girls and adults to become leaders through:
- Discovering a new understanding of themselves, their values and the world;
- Discovering new skills in areas that interest them;
- Discovering awareness of the beauty and wonders of nature;
- Connecting with new friends and gaining experience in community living with other girls and adults;
- Connecting to create community and develop self and group reliance through planning and problem solving;
- Taking action to improve the world around them through service to camp and the greater community;
All while living the Girl Scout Promise and Law.
All of our resident camps are ACA accredited.
What does ACA accreditation mean?
Camp Arrowhead Camp Cleawox
Camp Arrowhead is located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge near Stevenson, Washington. This beautiful camp is composed of 200 acres of woods and meadows with miles of trails and access to Home Lake. Email email@example.com.
Camp Cleawox is located near Florence on the Central Oregon Coast and is surrounded by the Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp Whispering Winds
Camp Whispering Winds is located south of Corvallis in the central Willamette Valley among 220 acres of open meadowlands and forest. Email Whisperingwinds@girlscoutsosw.org
Information for Parents/Guardians
Contact Marissa Bennett, Resident Camp Specialist at 800-338-5248 or email@example.com.