Ways To Support
Thanks to the generosity of donors like you, Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington is able to deliver on the mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
One in four Girl Scouts in our council depend on financial
assistance, so your gift directly impacts the lives of girls in
Gifts of any amount go a long way. Every donation makes an impact in the lives of girls in our community.
- Your $10 gift could provide three Girl Scout Brownies with their Programming Robots badges, inspiring even the youngest girls to dream big dreams.
- Your $25 gift could furnish a girl with her annual Girl Scout membership, opening up a world of possibilities—camp, STEM, travel, building friendships for a lifetime, learning about the world, and taking action as a leader.
- Your $50 gift could provide enough adult background checks to fully staff one of our overnight camps, ensuring the safety of all girls.
- Your $100 gift could enable 10 girls to buy the supplies they need for camping, from a flashlight to a compass to insect repellent, so she can really enjoy the great outdoors.
- Your $250 gift could help 16 girls experience camp for a day, where they’ll try new adventures like scaling a climbing wall and paddling a canoe.
- Your $1,000 gift could welcome three girls to Classic Camp, where they’ll build confidence in swimming, building campfires, cooking outdoors, paddling on the lake, and more.
Women of Distinction Luncheon
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
All contributions are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. We respect our donors' privacy. Your information will be used solely by Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Have questions, or want to learn more about how Girl Scouts benefits your community? We're here to help! Contact our Fund Development team to learn more.