Not a current member of Girl Scouts? Start here!
If you are a current member in need of a background check, read on!
GSOSW members who will be volunteering in the following capacities must complete a background check:
- Any person who will have direct contact with girls.
- Any volunteer with financial responsibility.
- All service team members.
All persons 18 years or older who reside at a residence where meetings or events occur must be currently registered, background checked members.
How to Complete Your Background Check
STEP 1: Write down the required code before you begin: gsosw1912
STEP 2: Review the following information.
- The background check takes at least one week to process.
- You will not be able to view the results of your completed background check. This portal only lets you enter information. Read the background check Q&A for more information.
- You need to complete a background check every three years. If you have questions regarding when to complete a background check, please contact email@example.com.
STEP 3: Have the password? Great! Let's begin your background check.
Have a question? We're here to help! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.