Fast Facts About GSOSW (FY 2015)
Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington serves members
throughout Oregon, and Clark and Skamania Counties in Washington (view
a map). 40 volunteer-led areas called "service units"
provide support for girls and adults in their area.
Our council is funded through grants, donations, bequests, program fees, product sales, investment income and endowments. For more information, view our 2015 Annual Report.
- 14,502 girl members
- 10,111 adult volunteers
- $6.3 million budget
- $90,893 provided in financial assistance
- 22 girls earned the Girl Scout Gold Award, the highest award in Girl Scouting
- 3,350 girls attended day camp
- 1,163 girls attended resident camp
- 10 properties and 4 service centers throughout the council