Ways To Support
Thanks to the generosity of people like you, Girl Scouts of Oregon and Southwest Washington is able to deliver on the mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place. Girls—like Erin and Makena in the video above—develop lifelong friendships and valuable leadership skills as Girl Scouts.
One in four Girl Scouts in our council depend on financial assistance, so your gift directly impacts the lives of girls in your community.
Give to Girl Scouts of Oregon and SW Washington today!
Mail a check to our Portland Service Center at
9620 SW Barbur Blvd., Portland, Oregon 97219.
our 2020 donor list (Oct. 1, 2019-Sept. 30, 2020). Gifts of any
amount go a long way. Every donation makes an impact in the lives of
girls in our community.
- Your $10 gift could provide three Girl Scout Brownies with their Programming Robots badges, inspiring even the youngest girls to dream big dreams.
- Your $25 gift could furnish a girl with her annual Girl Scout membership, opening up a world of possibilities—camp, STEM, travel, building friendships for a lifetime, learning about the world, and taking action as a leader.
- Your $50 gift could supply seven Girl Scout Ambassadors with "Your Voice, Your World: The Power of Advocacy" Journey books.
- Your $100 gift could outfit 12 girls with their official Girl Scout sashes, to proudly display their hard-earned STEM and outdoor badges.
- Your $250 gift could help 16 girls experience camp for a day, where they’ll try new adventures like scaling a climbing wall and paddling a canoe.
- Your $1,000 gift could welcome three girls to Classic Camp, where they’ll build confidence in swimming, building campfires, cooking outdoors, paddling on the lake, and more.
Invest in girls, change the world! There are many additional ways to support Girl Scouts of Oregon and SW Washington, including:
Women of Distinction Luncheon
Fred Meyer Community Rewards
PayPal Giving Fund
All contributions are tax deductible under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. We respect our donors' privacy and do not share your information.
Have questions, or want to learn more about how Girl Scouts benefits your community? We're here to help! Contact our Fund Development team to learn more.