This movement-wide online learning site is the new home for online trainings, as well as general optional courses and helpful tutorials for adults in all involvement levels of Girl Scouts.
New volunteers are able to access their required online training through gsLearn, and seasoned volunteers will find additional learning opportunities such as virtual meeting tutorials, service team member training, and leadership development classes. Keep an eye out for new content released throughout the year!
Other features of gsLearn:
- Complete user control so you can start, pause, and come back to courses at your own convenience.
- Achievement list of your complete training record, both online and in person. If you do not see a required training listed that you have taken since 2010, please contact email@example.com.
- Printable completion certificates for most GSOSW trainings.
- Learning paths curated for your specific volunteer role.
- A place to store and submit all of your Girl Scout related certifications.
- If you are a registered adult member with a background check and a valid email, you can access gsLearn by logging into My GS in the upper right-hand corner of this page. If you are not a current volunteer, you can still access the site, but it may take up to 30 minutes for you to start seeing available courses.
- After logging in to My GS, click on My Account at the top of the page and then the gsLearn option on your left navigation bar to enter gsLearn.
- Your Home page contains courses and learning paths (collections of courses) that have been assigned to you, as well as those which you’ve started. Once finished, they will be moved to the Completed tab.
- To view additional optional courses and learning paths, click on "Content Library" in the left navigation bar.
- In the Content Library, you can either search for specific content or scroll down to see all of the courses and learning paths available to you. You can also narrow down the results with the options to the left of the list.
If you have any technical difficulties accessing gsLearn or a specific course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.