We are excited to join with other councils across the nation in launching gsLearn! This movement-wide online learning site is the new home for all of our online trainings, as well as general optional courses and helpful tutorials for adults in all involvement levels of Girl Scouts.
New volunteers will be able to access their required online training through gsLearn, and seasoned volunteers will find additional learning opportunities such as virtual meeting tutorials, service team member training, and leadership development classes. Keep an eye out for more new content coming throughout the year!
Other features of gsLearn:
- Free and accessible on any device, with complete user control so you can start, pause, and come back to courses at your own convenience.
- Achievement list of your complete training record, both online and in person. If you do not see a training listed that you have taken since 2010, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printable completion certificates for most GSOSW trainings.
- Learning paths curated for your specific volunteer role (coming soon!).
- Future site for in-person training registration.
If you are a registered adult member with a background check and a valid email, you can access gsLearn by logging into My GS in the upper right-hand corner of this page. If you are not a current volunteer, you can still access the site, but it may take up to 30 minutes for you to start seeing available courses.
After logging in to My GS, you’ll see three options: Volunteer Toolkit, Member Profile, and GS Learn. Click on the third green box to enter gsLearn.
Your Home page contains courses and learning paths that have been assigned to you, as well as those which you’ve started. Once finished, they will be moved to the Completed tab at the top.
To view additional optional courses and learning paths, click on "Content Library" in the left navigation bar.
- In the Content Library, you can either search for specific content or scroll down to see all of the courses and learning paths (collections of courses) available to you. You can also narrow down the results with the options to the left of the list.
If you have any technical difficulties accessing gsLearn or a specific course, please contact email@example.com.