If you have a passion for outdoor experiences, then a seasonal job with one of our summer overnight camps may be for you!
Spending time in the outdoors is a cornerstone of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience. Outdoor experiences in Girl Scouts provide opportunities for girls to discover, connect, and take action in ways that build courage, confidence, and character. These experiences increase girls’ understanding and curiosity about the natural world and shape girl leaders who are environmentally conscientious. The all-girl environment and proven programming show girls the benefits of outdoor experiences in ways that encourage them to take healthy risks and overcome their fears.
To make all of this possible, we need dedicated and talented staff to help teach girls new skills and keep them safe as they explore new camp experiences. Most of your time will be spent in the great outdoors doing fun activities with girls such as camping, hiking, archery, swimming, canoeing, arts and crafts – depending on your skills and interests.
What's life at camp like?
- Camp staff live on-site during the summer (mid-June through the end of August).
- Meals and lodging are included.
- Accommodations include screened cabins, yurts, and Adirondacks. Shower and toilet facilities are separate from cabins, and could include non-flush toilets and dormitory style showers.
- Modern amenities, such as a staff house with Wi-Fi, are available during breaks.
- Enjoy at least one full day of time off per week.
Learn more about each of the three camps: